Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Half fat to finest fairy


Haha pastry!! As I've been mostly reading cookery books in the bath we have something else to try..pinwheels, or swirls...or both even. And would that be...oh dear...PSB!!! And spinach..I am a cruel woman and no mistake!! Hey but it comes with puff pastry!!
One side ham, PSB and cream cheese, the other side cheddar and spinach!!

There we go...mash, sweetcorn and strange swirly things....
Swirly!1 Do you know i made them because I showed the photo in the cook book to OH and said don't they look yummy. No was his reply!! So I made them anyway..I really am cruel sometimes! And theres veg to eat...alot of it!!

Oh look...more PSB!! Another bag...already some in my little stall so dehydrating some and some for tea! The full dehydrator gave me 2 jars :)

Lovely colour, I blanched these before drying:)

You'd think I'd be sick of it but I'm determined to find as many ways of serving it as possible!
Stir fry veg for tea!!

With yes, you guessed it...copious amounts of PSB! At least we shouldn't be vitamin deficient :D
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment