Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Pre- pro- I just don't know

Prebiotic...probiotic...we all like a bit of gut health don't we. No? No! I'd never really thought about it much..and then I had a little read on the web about them. Yes, I know its the same picture as yesterday!
So we like leeks, and theres alot of them in my life thats for sure! And then theres this..
Easiyo yogurt and the ideal world cheap version of the flask you use.
Water, powder..shake shake shake..
Ooooh bubbles!! Leave in its little flask overnight..
vanilla yogurt..a whole kilo of it! Woohoo...my intestines thank me every day!!!
And these...no...not prebiotic...not probiotic...
Prawn crackers!!! From the chinese grocery..all dried and ready to cook at home...cool!

I love the chinese grocery!!!
 
This tray of delight didn't come from the chinese grocery!! It was OH's birthday 'cake' on monday!! He does like flapjack, or as he calls it 'flipflop' :)
And lastly would you look at this lovely bag of rainbow chard I put in my little stall...

Its so pretty...and someone, somewhere is buying 1 bag a week from me...thankyou!! All of 50p's worth :)
BBS x sorry for randomness!
PS. look at my lovely jerusalem artichoke bonfire:D

The tops have to be burnt off:) bio char I think. I wonder how my 'baked' potatoes fared in their foil?!

No comments:

Post a Comment