Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

I'm fairy sure its wednesday

Now the thing about school holidays is, I forget what day it is regularly. And to make matters worse my mate, Jones the Steam is here. But he normally comes on a tuesday. I'm easily confused.
So money earnt - zero. Money spent £24.06!!!!
And would you care to know why I spent so much? It was this...
Do you see it??? A space!!! I told you I was starting to panic as I used things from the shelves...and so £24! So now there is NO room on the shelves...wanna see?
Ah joy, tinned tomatoes and beans filled up!
And to my left...then to my right...
I LOVE my shelves!!!! I know they've got untidy again. I need another sort out but hey ho the suns been shining! So..DS has learnt to chop wood with the big axe..he is now officially an adult after all...would you look at my pile now!!
Its now two rows deep :D I am a most happy fairy and DS tired himself out! He has even said he'll do more tomorrow, helpful lad!
Tea was pizza and wedges...and how do you make one 10inch pizza feed 4 adults>
With an awful lot of potato wedges!!!!
And that is my biggest bowl!! We love starchy staples!!!
So, today Jones the steam has been helping...wanna see what he did?
Beautiful, ploughed, black land :)
Lovely!
There he is..in the tractor! can you spot him?
:D and his furrows are fairly straight...but as dad used to say, God don't grow things in straight lines and he do alright.
I'm happy now, this means we can nearly start some planting! Finally. Late as usual.
I am a happy fairy. i have wood (giggle) and ploughed land :) BBS x

2 comments:

  1. Wow look at your shelves, just found your blog through mse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love my shelves!! They make me feel secure. :) I've had some pretty hard times in the past, and I never want to eat sweet and sour carrots again!!! Mo x

    ReplyDelete