Pages

Friday 18 April 2014

Jolly Good Friday

Bank holidays. Personally I love them. Even though I know theres work to do, I just don't do it! I made chocolate fudge brownies though...


And yes, I had the first piece!! Yum yum yum :D Well, I didn't get an easter egg! Easter brownie??
DS asked last night 'Is the canned apple ok?'...Yes sweetie...
DS and the pink wafers, and a jar of applesauce...
Hmmmmm. He ated all the jar! Wow, that has to be 3 fruit portions in one go!! Theres a good lad!!
And his request for tea??? tortillas with cheese and salad...and chilli sauce of course!! This week he has been truely brilliant :) It must be because he's 18!!
So, earnt - zero, spent - zero! Mainly because I've not been anywhere!! In fact gotta work tomorrow, may get to aldi at some point..we are nearly out of bread! But I could always made some rolls:)
I'm actually in a bad mood. Yes, this is me angry. I make cake! And watch zombie movies...and then go have a rant somewhere online!! And yes, its men. And yes, its money. And no, I still am incapable of bringing up the subject of money with OH without (a) breaking into tears or (b) wanting to hit him with the nearest sharp object!! So..cake and zombies!
Potato planting tomorrow now. It was supposed to be today but hey ho men.
BBS x hopefully in a better mood! Even fairies have off days!

No comments:

Post a Comment