Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Seeds, pods, pennies and pie

Earnt - £7.00 plus a cheque of £13.50, spent - zero:)
Yay, some money in the food jar!!
Today was busy busy!!
Time for some more brassica's!
This is my very messy greenhouse workbench! And a seed tray (it makes modules) I think I seeded 4 today, each seed dropped individually into the little holes!!
And these are the trays I took out of the greenhouse to harden off :) Lettuces and cabbagey things! I forgot to put labels on them...so its potluck! And a tray of flowers :)
The little salad pots are ready to eat, well the first one is! I think I'll save them for next week. I'll have to do another mealplan as my four weeks finishes on friday!

I tidied up another piece of garden. I have random bits of garden all over the place. Mainly where things won't get run over! This is perpetual spinach and wildflower garden! With added chives :)
And the ceramic sink that was too huge for my tiny kitchen!! Looks better anyway, and a little bit of beauty goes a long way!

Filled 84 little pots with soil ready for tomorrow. Its time for some summer squash :)
Used the empty soil bag, as its black inside, to heat the soil up a bit :) Waste not want not!!
Tea tonight was lasagne with the last bolognaise sauce I froze...
(Don't ask the date on the lasagne sheets!!)
With, and this was mommys fault, spirals!!
I forgot I got this doohickey when I bought my mandolin!
Hahahha groovy potato!!
Ex chinese tray!! Brushed with oil, sprinkled with season all, in the oven the same time as the lasagne!
One potato, two potatoes..three potatoes!!!
The boys loved them, but I'd have liked them deep fried so they went crispier! That will be an experiment for another day!! But they are definitely GROOVY!!
Pods!! OH put me in a couple of cup hooks and hooked them on for me when I was gossiping with mommy:D I can see them from my kitchen window and they make me smile alot!!
And there was rhubarb pie too as the oven was on...but I'll put that on another page as I gotta include the recipe for mommy!!!
My hands now feel like sandpaper :)
Hohum:)
BBS x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment