Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Wed 2nd..shopping already!

We always shop on a wednesday, mainly because we deliver at the same time! Even when theres nothing left to sell, force of habit I guess. And as we didn't get any orders this week, well, definitely just habit!
Mince and tatties last night was great :) And I fed my below the line friend, at least I know he's had one proper meal a week! OH thinks I'm daft taking pictures of food! Maybe I am!!

So, went shopping and I spent...

£9.44 :) And thats with doggy treats and biccies for OH which I had forgotten!Yay under a tenner! Though we will need more rolls and milk on saturday. But that should only be 3.56:)
Today I spent chopping wood! I love doing it...its good if you have unresolved tensions!! And I have filled my first bin!
And there is also another 2 wheelbarrows full waiting to be stacked to season!
On a money saving note..my wellies decided to leak this morrning when I walked the dog through the long grass:( I have a brand new pair still in the box, but I don't wanna wear them yet! So....
Yes..I used a carrier bag to stop my socks getting wet!! I'll leave them by the fire tonight and hopefully they'll be dry by the morning! And my new wellies are still new:)
Tea tonight was kebabs(freezer), with pittas (freezer) And salad, our red cabbage and onions and some aldi bit!
Before and after...
Salady joy...
And yes, we pretended we were at the kebab shop! Which I haven't been to in about 8 years!
YUM!!!!! Chilli sauce and I'm a happy bunny!
Thats enough for a wednesday! I'm offski for a bath (yes I know, but we can't have a shower!)
And remember poorly kitty...i sat him on my lap, gave him a cuddle....and he wee'd on me!!! Just sat there :-O I NEED a bath!!
BBS x I like this not spending too much!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if this will work on your Wellington's but some people use a cycle puncture repair kit (providing the hole isn't too big).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, we've tried it before, these ones are neoprene so they're hard to stick things to:) but thanks x

    ReplyDelete