Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014

Fairy MIC

I told you I'd go missing... but I went missing in the city!!!
So, we had girls night out...usual suspects....
Jim, Jimmy, Jim, Jim,  Jim. Ladies...this si James...I've known him for years :) he is officially a girl now! He is STILL single, he has a heart of gold, and is thoughtful and generous...And single ladies????
Then we have Looloo

And she has lost more weight!!! Took me over a year to remember her name!! Talk about forgetful!! And her DD ...

Tash!!! She is just like her mum! So, night out fri, allowed myself £15...spent £8.90 including a chinese takeaway!!! Yay!! But that was entertainment budget!!!
Saturday...oh my saturday and the big city where DD lives. And DS's 18th birthday. Well, there was tattooo money...yikes...£50...his entertainment money, £20...I have new clothes...I spent aprils clothes budget, all £15 of it!!! On 2 t shirts and some shorty dungerees!!!
So..earnt - zero! Spent on food - £7.85 in aldi today!

DS's lovely boss made him this for his birthday!!!
This is DS enjoying his bass guitar he bought himself for his birthday!!  And this is his modern take on the eye of horus...

I think its so cool! And yes mommy, its easily covered!
So, also went to poundland...ooh...I got mushroomy stuff..pound!

And today we figured we could get solar lights in the house with the panel outside so...

So, my weekend was painfully expensive!! But only a little of it was food :) I picked up alot more things than I actually bought!!

hahahhha me lookin lovely in my new 'going out' dungerees!!! When did I get so wrinkly????!
So, I have not been productive, but DS had an interesting 18th!! I had a night of....peace...and I got something new!!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment