Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

I'm only 21 in fairy years





Cat village!!! We went to the cat village on my birthday..well we went to a toy fair for the men that happens to be at an animal sanctuary!! So we looked at huge rabbits, lots of kitties, and some rats!
And today cost me nothing:D
I had my birthday egg and cress sandwiches for lunch! And for tea...ultimitely unhealthy..
Chip butty with added chips! And a BBQ sauce from burger king the other week!
At the toy fair we played wheres wally looking for OH...
Took us quite a while to find him, DS said we should buy him a proper wally hat to wear...there he is! Found him!
DS and I got a little bored as you can tell! But it keeps OH happy:)
I got one proper pressie to open...joy of being old...
And yes, we watched the first one already!! I'm still scared of the robots! And with my birthday money I bought myself some prints today...
Now thats what I call red riding hood! I like comics (geek) for the artwork :) so this is my treat just for me!
And.. earnt - zero, spent - zero. On food anyway!
Now after all that excitement I'm all tired out...looks like bath and bed! And back to potato planting tomorrow!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment