Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Running low

Do you see that? A space!!! I could actually fit things in the freezer! Apart from one thing...
Money earnt - zero, money spent - 26.89!!!
the total I have left in the money pot is now £1.36!!
I'll have to check my little stall tomorrow to see if I'll earn enough to finish the month!!
Today we planted another 10 rows of potatoes! Thats 54 in total...and then it rained heavily and we decided to leave the last bit of land to put leeks on!
Whilst waiting for the thinrd person to be ready I 'found' strawberry runners. I was sure there must be some from dads 2 plants he had last year and lo and behold... I have found 22 so far!!
So, as I found 6 old milk bottles...
6 strawberry pods ready to be hung :) And the rest?
The other 16 found there way into the tidied rhubarb patch as there is no other garden for them to go into!
The first wheelbarrow full of shredded wood...
Much tidier than before, and weeded too! Which made me go weed other bits of garden too!
sausage and chips for tea, as I'd used up alot of energy today!! And I really fancy pie, but haven't made one!
And why was my shopping so much? They had condensed milk in aldi!!! It was 89p and I shelf filled and bought 10!!! I just can't cope with spaces! And I looked at the tortillas and thought 85p, thats alot for flour and lard and wouldn't buy any! My brain works in funny ways :)
Well, I'm all tired out so it must be bathtime!!!
*yawns*
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment