Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

Fri 4th....


Mommy sent me a parcel!! And in it was these interesting water flavouring things...so i put them in a jar and its potluck when i fill my water bottle from the tap (gotta keep fluids up, its good for you!)
Breakfast was the same as alway....

Porridge!! Make with 1/3 milk :) 2 dollops of easi-yo strawberry yogurt (shelves) and a dollop of very cheap strawberry jam:) Cheaper than OH's sugar addiction! And a glass of grape juice!! (remember the mammoth canning sessions!) Notice the lovely new plastic lids for my canning jars which were also in mommys parcel!
Today I earnt £11 :) and have spent zero!
Woohoo!!!
As we were running out of bread (again) at lunch I made some quick cheese scones..

Cheap, cheerful and quick!!! And DS said they were 'loverly'! Tea was omelette...

Here are the ingredients!!! As I daren't take a photo of my tea..in case I got moaned at again :-P I normally use streaky bacon but as there was ham close to its date I thought  that would do instead!!
Another cheapy!! And as I found spinach..

and red veined sorrel..'salad' with it!! Yay another veg portion for free!
Well, the blackberries drained...and its canning time!

Be prepared!!! Everything I needed at the ready!

Lovely purpleness!!

jars ready to bubble...

Blackberry cordial and a ladybug!! This is the spare jar for the fridge that didn;t go in the canner! Can't move them for 12 hours :)
Thats my day then...although there was another experiment...I'll tell you about that tomorrow!!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment