Pages

Saturday 5 April 2014

Weekend!! I must be good fairy

As hard as I try the weekends are always spendy if we go anywhere! And normally we have to go get top ups of milk and bread. Today was no different.
I neede 2 milk @£1 each, 3 rolls @ 52p eack. bread @ 55p. £4.01 :) Which actually cost me...£1 as OH wanted something too! So he paid for most of it! Then DS bought everyone chips for tea! To say thankyou for running him about!
Out of my pennies I still had to buy DS a birthday card :) And I bought the dog a frisbee for £1! Not as bad as it could have been if my favourite charity shop had been open!
So today..
cheap dark choccy, cheap milk choccy, condensed milk....must be..

Chocolate fudge brownies!!!! MMM sticky! No wonder I have indigestion!!

Checked the seals on the blackberry cordial, all had sealed well. Took off the screwbands and they are now on the shelves!
Took up the last of the parsnips before they get chopped up and ploughed in.

And remember the paper and shaving logs? Well they have started to dry out well..

Still not dry enough to light one yet and see if they would work as firelighters! But todays experiment was the addition of coal dust!

Another 12 little briquettes that have a definite blackness to them! Waste not want not!!
Well zero earnt and £1 spent :) still not had to go into emergency money :)
If i'm MIA tomorrow its cos I'm lazy!! And its sunday!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment