Pages

Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Rebirth :)

Eggs, rabbits, rebirth. Anyway, happy rebirth anyway! And today I was....sleepy!!
I overslept...till gone nine!! After lunch my eyes started watering, I started yawning, and I had an afternoon nap for two hours!! I think its catching up on me!!
So, earnt - zero, spent - zero :)
I have a question...and would be grateful of comments on this one.
We use paper kitchen towels...

 As I suppose alot of us do. OH uses them lot more than me. he seems to be adverse to damp cloths!
Thing is these little rolls are nearly 50p a roll. For cleaning up in the kitchen I use a wet dishcloth and then a dry old teatowel. Here's the question.. what could you use instead to drain fried goods on? What did people use before paper kitchen towels? I can remember having it in the kitchen when I was little. So what came before?
I did do something today, just not alot!! I did a little on my collage...or aplique if you're posh...
Half of it! I know its untidy, and theres still alot to do!
I have a window where its gonna go! I may finish it one day!! And its a good use for all the silly bits and bobs I refuse to throw away!
And I had a play to copy this brilliant idea which acually came from here:) Milk pods for vertical growing..aint they clever people!! I was thinking it will keep the sluggies away too if I'm lucky! Just didn't get round to filling them yet as was definitely in sleeping beauty mode!
And remember the wood and paper briquettes?
Well, I broke one when I was moving them about, and it seemed very dry. So experimental firelighter it was...
Are we ready..
Hmmm flames...
Oh yes, there she blows!! They work!! No more firelighters and in any spare time I can knock some together :) Excellent!
Did I actually use the term spare time? I think I may have slept too long and be in an alternative universe!!
Either that or...as ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW...:D I may have gor older when I fell asleep!! 47 on monday :D woop woop!
BBS x

2 comments:

  1. I seem to remember my Mum having a basket to drain the fried food in.
    As for forty winks, we have them every afternoon, usually for about 1 hour, that keeps us going without falling asleep in the evening. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly fell asleep watching dvd today..oops! I think I remember mommy having a chip basket and just shaking them like mad! Mo x

    ReplyDelete