Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Day 2 LBTL

Well, no ones faded away or starved yet! I'd love to be sponsored if you can afford a little, I know most of us can't afford alot.
I forgot to show you what I spent the last of my birthday money on...

Yes, I know I didn't need them, but it was birthday money so I got myself something I WANTED! I love yankee candles. And I only got baby ones...not the very expensive ones!

This is a page from my recipe book, I've had it since I was 17! Only recipes I've used over and over make it into here! First they have to hang about and try not to get lost of bits of paper and old magazine cuttings. Tortillas. 1997. As there is so much salad in the house and garden I thought I'd make some for DS's lunches and maybe put the rest in the freezer to use another week. I had an hour to spare! 
They may not be perfectly circular, but they taste great.:D
Potato trays...I left them in alot of a mess last week when we were planting, so today I had to tidy them up!

Nice and neat on their pallet :D
I've noticed something today. As there aren't as many treats in the house I find I'm not eating them..OH has had most of the cake. Last night I wanted something nice. Definitely a challenge. But at least there was fresh bread..


Before and after a good bake!
MMM fresh bread..and with the ham ish soup made with some of the veg..a darn good lunch :)
I miss my margarine. Bread without grease is miserable!
Ah well, onward and upwards..
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment