Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Monday outing.

Oooh we had an outing!!! We went to pick up seed potatoes :) Yay! Ok, so not up there with an Ibiza holiday...but I'm old and easily pleased! And I don't do holidays...ever! The tea never tastes right!
So...seed potatoes...looky....
OOOh trays.....we got lots...(but not all you can see)...

Would you look at the shoots on them!! Guess who's gonna be planting potatoes soon!
And remember I used the weed wiper..my new toy...can you see where I've been??

Haha..die grass that was in the wrong place!! Come through my gravel would you?
Anyway...scones for lunch...I would show you a picture but someone ate them :D BUT...I did do an extra batch of mix for the freezer...

Yes...cheese and tomato...exciting eh? And the tomato part? Remember the dried tomatoes last summer?

Zizzed up a goodly handfull in the little zizzer:) I will find a use for the things I've stored!
And as I was wandering I noticed the rainbow chard had been busy so I picked some..chilli, oil and cider vinegar..

Bits O chard...

In the dehydrator...

Chewy Chilli Chard Chips!!!

Tahdah!! Not enough chilli-ness, i shall keep trying to get the flavour right so its masks the raw greeness!
So, today..
Money earnt £15.90 money spent zero :D
I now have £43.40 in the food pot :)


I'm so easily pleased!! And I planted a tray of cauli seeds :) Last weeks cabbage seeds are just germinating..spring is sringing!!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment