Pages

Sunday 6 April 2014

Day of wheelbarrow fairy rest

Nowt earnt, nowt spent.
And yes, that is spaghetti and toast for sunday night tea. Sunday nights are DIY nights! DS had toasted cucumber sandwiches...OH is having either beans on toast or tomato soup! I do not cook on Sundays!
I don't do sunday roasts, mainly because they are too expensive but also because by sunday I've had enough of cooking!
Quiet day, actually sat and watched a dvd..and some chorlton and the wheelies :D
I was thinking today how much fairy i have back...
Cooking...yep
Mealplanning...definitely
dog walking..yep
Stall filling..for quite a while
washing up..all mine
washing..drying...folding..putting away..yep yep yep
and yep
farmwork..most of it
cleaning...and hoovering yep..and hoovering wasn't even my job before!
feeding the cats..for my sanity yes...watching anyone else do it drove me mad!
shopping..oh yes
I can't actually think of anything i can't do. Or don't have to do...firelighting, been doing that for months..getting the wood in and the kindling and even the coal bucket as I can carry it now.
So, although my tummy still swells up when I do too much, I think its fair to say...
I AM the Wheelbarrow Fairy..and I have my wings back!!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment